This 11 x 17 woodblock print features a skeleton jamming out on a mariachi guitar. The intricate details of the bones and instrument are highlighted by the stark contrast of the white ink on a black paper. Perfect for adding some spooky flair to your music room or as a gift for the skull-loving musician in your life. It's like the skeleton version of "I will survive"
- 11x17 woodblock print of a skeleton playing mariachi guitar
- White ink on black paper for a striking contrast and emphasis on details
- Perfect for music lovers and skeleton enthusiasts
- Adds a unique and spooky touch to any music room or collection
- A great gift idea for skull-loving musicians
- A perfect way to show your love for music and skeletons
- Highlighting the intricate details of the bones and instrument.
Shipping and Packing Details.
- Each 11x17 woodblock print comes packaged with care to ensure safe arrival
- Print is placed in a removable plastic sleeve
- Sturdy piece of cardboard backing to protect during shipping
- Extra attention to packaging ensures the print arrives in perfect condition
- Safe and sound, ready to be framed or hanged.