Introducing a wood block print of a skeleton strumming away on a ukulele, dedicated to the one and only Don the Beachcomber - the man who brought Tiki culture to the masses. This 11x17 print is the perfect addition to any Tiki enthusiast's collection. The print features a black background that contrasts perfectly with the white ink, making the skeleton and ukulele pop. Hang it in your home bar and impress your friends with your knowledge of Tiki culture, or gift it to the Tiki lover in your life. Just don't let the skeleton steal the spotlight at your next Tiki party!
- Wood block print of a skeleton playing ukulele
- Dedicated to Don the Beachcomber, the founder of Tiki bars
- 11x17 inches in size
- Black paper with white ink for a striking contrast
- Perfect for any Tiki enthusiast's collection
- Hang it in your home bar or give as a gift to a Tiki lover
- Add a touch of humor to your decor
Shipping and Packing Details.
- Each 11x17 woodblock print comes packaged with care to ensure safe arrival
- Print is placed in a removable plastic sleeve
- Sturdy piece of cardboard backing to protect during shipping
- Extra attention to packaging ensures the print arrives in perfect condition
- Safe and sound, ready to be framed or hanged.